Today’s review would be centered around one of the best pressure washers around – the Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer.
Yes, you read that right.
With the ever demanding nature of jobs and family, growing up with multiple cars in the garage was a very difficult aspect of my schedule.
Having to wash multiple cars 2 or 3 times a week used to be problematic and a task I never looked forward to.
The cost of washing cars is exorbitant at an average price of $15.
This was before I discovered the effective power of the Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer.
I can wash these cars within 30 minutes. I also use the pressure washer to clean my fence, floor, and rugs.
What More Can I Ask For?
The Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer is the least expensive amongst pressure washers of similar capability in the market.
The pressure washer is accessorized with 3 different nozzles; a 40-degree nozzle, soap, and turbo. Each of these nozzles is used for various types of cleaning.[toc]
The hose is attached to either end of the machine.
There is more!
What’s also included is a soap container whose design isn’t a popular choice amongst users.
The power cord has to be manually draped around the unit while the trigger lock is physically set.
The pressure washer comes with wheels and handles which make it easy to be carried around.
How Can You Beat That?
In This Article, You Will Learn
- Factors you need to consider before buying a pressure washer
- The pros and cons of the Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer
- What to do when you have problems with the pressure washer
- How to get the best out of the Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer
Greenworks is a company which has been at the forefront of innovative machines for the past few years.
They have been a popular choice for cleaning professionals and people that like gardening.
They are popular for their high quality and zero emission gadgets.
Greenworks is one brand that ensures their devices are innovative, cleaner and greener.
This is why they have largely stuck to electricity as the power source for their devices.
Wouldn’t it be great if all our machines were this eco-friendly?
Popular among its large list of devices is the Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer which is highly rated as a result of its efficacy and durability.
Apart from its ability to deliver pressure as high as 1,600 PSI and water flow of up to 1.2 gallons per minute, its efficiency is top notch and commendable.
It gets better!
It’s also very mobile and light. It’s best used for jobs that need to be carried out horizontally and vertically as stability is guaranteed.
Have you ever been embarrassed by a new machine?
We’ve all been there!
Worthy of note is the fact that this machine doesn’t need any manual and can be used by any newbie.
- Unlike the models that make use of gas as the energy source, this model is quiet and very attractive.
- It possesses more than enough power to carry out most household operations.
- It is virtually noiseless. From a distance, its difficult to hear the sound of this pressure washer. This makes it convenient where noise might be an issue.
- The nozzle tips can be replaced at will as it comes with 3 different nozzle types
- It is very effective at getting rid of stains irrespective of the surface.
- The jet tip and the fan tip perform excellent jobs. The former provides optimum pressure when required.
- All the accessories such as the folding handle, hose reel, nozzle tips and feature set are well packaged in a compact form.
- The pressure washer comes with a soap container and a detachable detergent tank which improves cleaning.
- The compact nature of the device makes it easy to be carried around by anybody.
- There is an onboard storage which allows users to safeguard accessories such as spray tips, nozzles, and wands.
- The stop-start function of the electric engines makes it easy to use the machine at will.
- You don’t require any tool to assemble the accessories together prior to the first usage.
- The Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer is the least expensive amongst pressure washers of similar capability in the market.
- It can be used either horizontally or vertically.
- It cannot be used for commercial purposes as its capacity is only suitable for household operations. Those who need a commercial pressure washer can opt for PowerBoss Gas Pressure Washer. If you have a low budget but want to opt for a more powerful washer, the Ivation 2200 is another great option.
- The internal connection point of the hose reel doesn’t allow users to reel the hose. There is no room for the cord to be reeled.
- Most users also complained of the hose is too short. Users that need a long hose can purchase this 150ft hose.
- The trigger lock is operated manually unlike that of other models. Users not satisfied with this feature can purchase the Gilmour Trigger which is automated. The Force 2000 Pressure Washer is one brand that comes with an automatic trigger.
- The design of the soap container has drawn a negative review from many users because it is attached to the nozzle frame.
- The power plug is big and doesn’t fit into most external circuits. Users that encounter this problem can purchase an extension box.
Let’s See What Other Customer Have Said About The Greenworks 1600 PSI Pressure Washer
This is an exceptional pressure washer. It has a lengthy cable and its circuit protector is one of its important accessories. The hose is durable and was made of a high-quality material. Another vital accessory that comes with it is the detergent container. In less than 1 hour, I was able to thoroughly wash my patio.
Click Here To Read The Original Testimonial of Ryan Swan
This pressure washer is very strong and easy to utilize. Its light weight is a big advantage too as I am too old to carry it around. It doesn’t affect my woods too.
Click Here To Read The Original Testimonial of Amazon Customer
Words aren’t enough to describe the efficiency and power of this small pressure washer. It’s perfect for washing cars and doing menial jobs around one’s home. At the price, I can say I got good value for my money.
Click Here to See The Original Testimonial of This Amazon Customer
Haven considered the pros and cons of the Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer, it is fair to say that this pressure washer is an exceptional model.
Despite its ability to deliver pressure as high as 1,600 PSI and water flow of up to 1.2 gallons per minute, it is very light and mobile.
Another important part of this machine is the onboard storage which comes handy for retaining accessories while working.
The Greenworks 1600 psi pressure washer is important for a plethora of activities such as washing vehicles, walls, windows, rugs and every part of the home.
A minimal amount of maintenance is required as the machine works on electric power.
This pressure is highly recommended on many consumer sites and should give good value for cash.